#76 Research Assistant– Creativ– Summer 2017
Location: The Information School, UW
Start Date: 2017-08-16
End Date: 2017-09-15
Deadline to Apply: Aug 15, 2017
Start Date: August 16, 2017
End Date: September 15, 2017 with a possible extension through the following academic year
As an RA on this project, under the supervision of Bob Mason in the “Creativ” project, the primary duties will include the following, including participation with others in the Creativ research project. As the RA on this project, you may be assigned other research related duties as needed.
- Conducting literature research across literature from multiple disciplines
- Preparing annotated bibliographies of specific questions (and suggested answers) related to the preparation of an article and a book-length manuscript.
This position will work up to a maximum of 20 Hours/Week.
Responsibilities may include some or all of the following duties:
• Graduate student enrolled at the Information School during summer quarter 2017
• Experience using search engines, bibliographic search tools, and the UW Library
• Capable of reading English language publications and creating a succinct summary of key points
• Curiosity about the relationships among economics, social justice, and technology
• Familiarity with use of Zotero
• Some knowledge of basic economics
Questions regarding compensation should be directed to iSchool Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
- File: Resume
- Required File
- File: Cover Letter
- Required File
Please submit all application materials no later than Aug 15, 2017 to ensure consideration.
All applicants will be contacted two weeks after the position closes.
The University of Washington is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.