#74 Hourly Student Assistant – iSchool Human Resources
Location: UW Information School, Roosevelt Commons Building
Start Date: 2017-08-28
End Date: 2018-06-15
Deadline to Apply: Aug 13, 2017
The iSchool Human Resources team is looking for a UW undergraduate student to provide general office assistance in the following areas:
• Post student employee positions to iCareers, HuskyJobs, and iSchool Website
• Track application status and review applications for minimum qualifications
• General data entry and office duties such as filing and printing
• Run occasional errands on campus
• Process quarterly student employee performance evaluations
• Provide assistance to human resources staff for ad hoc on projects
This position will work up to a maximum of 10 hours per week and must have the ability to work a consistent schedule.
Responsibilities may include some or all of the following duties:
• Must be a currently enrolled as a University of Washington undergraduate student as of autumn quarter 2017.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and Word)
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
• Must be organized, have strong attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Able to work independently and as a team member
• Able to handle sensitive data professionally
$15.35 per hour
Not Benefits Eligible
Questions regarding compensation should be directed to iSchool Human Resources at email@example.com
- File: Resume
- Required File
- File: Cover Letter
- Required File
Please submit all application materials no later than Aug 13, 2017 to ensure consideration.
All applicants will be contacted two weeks after the position closes.
The University of Washington is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.